NAC Outsourcing are currently recruiting for an Assistant Delivery Controller to work within Nissan Trading Europe Ltd, Sunderland
Salary: Depending on experience, circa £18,000
Contract: 12 month fixed term contract (anticipated start date in March 2021)
Hours: 39hrs 7.55am – 4.40pm (Mon–Thurs) 7.55am –2.25pm (Fri)
This role will work within Nissan Trading Europe’s Automotive Components Supply Chain Management team, working in the automotive sector. The main day-to-day tasks are varied, mainly involving the control of smaller accounts and supporting the Delivery Controllers in duties for key accounts.
Due to the nature of the business the tasks vary,including dealing with logistics providers, customer and supplier liaison andbasic financial reporting.
Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, anacceptance of job ownership combined with the ability to work to deadlines,will be vital.
Outline and Responsibilities:
• Pointof contact for assigned customers, ensuring consistent customer serviceapproach and positive long term relationship.
• Buildingand maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers and third partylogistics providers
• Assistin the control of logistics including arranging transport, storage and allassociated administration between customer and suppliers.
• Liaison with relevant warehouses forstock management and inventory control.
• Ensure timely invoice issue andpayment of assigned customers.
• Input of purchase invoices intosystem
• Output sales invoices from system
• Regular use of internal computersystem
• Responsiblefor the provision of a full range of administration and clerical duties tosupport the effective operation of the SCM team.
• Toprovide support and cover the workload of the Delivery Controllers and otherAssistant Delivery Controllers as required.
• Any other reasonable duty requestedby management, relevant to the role.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good organisation and time management skills.
· Computer Literate (excel, word, outlook etc.)
· Ability to work part of a team and on owninitiative.
· Ability to work under limited supervision and useown initiative, problem solving etc.
· User orientated approach, good problem solving and customerservice skills
· Good interpersonal skills, dealing with staff fromdifferent functional areas and cultures
· Flexible approach and able to meet deadlines
Anyone interested in applying for this positionshould send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org