NAC Outsourcing are currently recruiting for a Delivery Controller for maternity cover to work within Nissan.
Nissan Trading Europe Ltd, Sunderland.
Depending on Experience, circa £18,500
6 month fixed term contract (anticipated start date in November 2020)
39hrs 7.55am – 4.40pm (Mon–Thurs) 7.55am –2.25pm (Fri)
NAC Outsourcing are currently recruiting for a Delivery Controller for maternity cover to work within Nissan Trading Europe Ltd, Sunderland
This role will work within Nissan Trading Europe’s Materials & Machinery Supply ChainManagement team, working in the automotive sector. The main day-to-day tasks are varied but heavily emphasised on the supply chain for the allocated key accounts and accountable for the subsequent account performance.
The role involves a high degree of customer and supplier liaison, as well as including the recording, management and reporting of sales information; thereby requiring a high degree of communication, coordination and excellent customer service skills. As the role is that of end-to-end account management, a great deal of job ownership and responsibility is required.
Outline and Responsibilities:
· End-to-end responsibility of all allocated accounts.
· Accountable for financial performance of allocated accounts, in line with commercial conditions.
· Responsible for financial analysis of assigned customer accounts.
· Manage the day-to-day requirements of assigned customers, suppliers and 3PLs..
· Complete quotations for Spare PartsMachinery.
· Point of contact for assigned customers, ensuring a consistent customer service approach and positive longterm relationships.
· Effectively manage supply chain from supplier to assigned customers, in line with set criteria.
· Monitors service received to assigned customers.
· Identify commercial opportunities and collaborate with the Sales Team to grow the business.
· Ensure timely invoice issue and payment of assigned customers.
· Manage and report on inventory and quality issues together with 3PL and Quality Department.
· Building and maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers and 3PL providers.
· Control logistics; including arranging transport, storage, delivery and all associated administration between customers and suppliers.
· Assist with ongoing process reviews and identify and implement process improvement activities.
· Financial and logistics data recording and reporting.
· Liaison with relevant warehouses for stock management and inventory control.
· Regular use of NAV systems to manage supply chain.
· Oversee Assistant Delivery Controller duties in relation to allocated accounts.
· Mentor Assistant Delivery Controllers as appropriate.
· Any other reasonable duty requested by management, relevant to the role.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
· Essential experience working within the automotive industry or global/international Supply Chain Management.
· Required experience in global or international Logistics (or similar).
· Good knowledge of MRP systems and customer service skills.
· Computer literate (incl. excel, word, outlook, etc).
· Good problem solving skills and an ability to prioritise tasks.
· Ability to work with limited supervision and using own initiative to complete tasks.
· Good communication skills and interpersonal skills, dealing with people from different functional areas and cultures.
· Flexible and adaptable, able to work to tight deadlines.
Anyone interested in applying for this position should send an updated CV to email@example.com