Base: SASMI, Gateshead College
Salary: £22,000 per annum (plus on-call bonus)
Purpose of Role:
To liaise with Agency staff and NA College to ensure training opportunities are developed with new and existing staff.
To provide an efficient and effective management of the onsite work force for NAC Outsourcing.
To be first point of contact for NAC agency staff and our client(s).
Provide an out of hours and weekend telephone support to agency staff and supervisors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on success of filling job assignments.
- Resource and fill vacancies for our clients.
- Manage temporary manpower on a daily basis.
- Network internally and externally with clients.
- Carry out operational visits to all departments our staff are based in.
- Manage availability and agency staff pool.
- Update and report monthly figures for the NAC Outsourcing manager.
- Manage supply and demand for all areas.
- Completion of timesheet audits on a weekly basis.
- Keep in regular contact to review progress and performance.
- Interview and induct candidates.
- Review and manage induction activity.
- Manage staff availability to meet client needs.
- Ensure records are kept up to date in line with departmental requirements.
- Accident/Incident investigation and reporting
- Ensure that all training opportunities are developed between new and existing Agency staff.
- Ensure all new Agency staff receive initial assessments upon induction, which are monitored and marked effectively and correctly.
- Liaise with NA College to ensure training opportunities are available to staff and that start information is sent in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain client and candidate information database
- Any other duties as required